Customers want multiple devices, multi-screen content, and consistent brand experiences
MATRIXX Software's Convergent Charging solution delivers real-time charging and balance management for any combination of payment, access technology and service. It enables CSPs to deploy a single rating engine across their lines of business from individual consumers and small groups such as families, to large hierarchical enterprises and wholesale customers. Leveraging the Parallel-MATRIXX real-time engine, the solution substantially outperforms competing solutions.
Key features and benefits:
- A common product catalogue for prepaid and postpaid subscribers
- Share balances across small groups such as families, or complex hierarchical enterprise customers with thousands of members
- Create real-time notifications and alerts based on configurable limits for individual subscribers or groups
- Deploy innovative offers, for example setting device-dependent tariffs to promote new device usage such as an iPad weekend tariff
- Support postpaid, prepaid and hybrid payment models
- Rapidly define loyalty programs and promotions to stimulate usage and build loyalty
- Bundle services across wireless and fixed networks and provide cross-product discounts
- Native diameter integration for online and offline charging. Charging of circuit-switched voice via existing or included SS7 gateways
Bill Shock Prevention
Real-Time charging resolves customer perception issues with roaming and data charges
MATRIXX Software's Bill Shock Prevention (BSP) solution enables Communications Service Providers to offer customers accurate and immediate spending visibility and alerts. Targeted particularly at data service consumption, the BSP solution eliminates the fear that can act as a drag on data ARPU, particularly in roaming scenarios. Configured as an adjunct to an existing postpaid billing or prepaid charging solution, BSP allows CSPs to rapidly deploy real-time cost control while extending their rating capabilities.
'Fear of Roaming Bill Shock Loses Operators $1.2 Billion of Revenue per year'
MATRIXX Software's BSP enables true real-time relationships for all customers so that service providers can:
- Monitor and control usage in a way that is intuitive and informative to their customers
- Provide charging and billing accuracy and transparency directly on the customer's device
- Prevent overspending and bill disputes
- Notify subscribers when they are approaching their limits
- Give high value, credit-worthy customers the option to spend more instead of throttling their services
Unified Policy and Charging
MATRIXX provides a unified solution for policy management and online charging
Traditional separation of online policy and charging solutions (OCS/PCRF) results in a fragmented real-time BSS architecture that is proving increasingly inefficient, inflexible and costly in the face of mobile broadband demands.
Enabled by the Parallel-MATRIXX™ Real-time Engine, the Unified Policy and Charging solution combines policy management, charging control and online charging in a single unified solution while significantly out-performing best-of-breed standalone policy and charging solutions.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Improves operational efficiency by providing a single, unified GUI for configuring and managing products, pricing, rating and policy rules, and a single subscriber database and provisioning interface
- Gives CSPs the ability to go beyond simple byte counting and design policies that are meaningful to the customer and the operator
- Enables context aware policy and pricing
- Enables policy and charging rules to work together to implement financial based policies
- Contains a single UDR which provides data consistency across policy and charging decisions and subsequent error reduction
- Removes the complexity and overhead of having to integrate policy and charging systems together - often from different vendors with proprietary interfaces
Enhanced Data Charging
Brave new technology for 4G and LTE
MATRIXX Software's Enhanced Data Charging solution provides operators with a powerful, network grade charging solution designed specifically to support the transition to 4G and core-packet networks. As LTE becomes the dominant 4G technology, it brings with it a sea change for communications service providers (CSPs) and their networks, operations, and business models.
MATRIXX Enhanced Data Charging solution bridges the gap between IT and networks by providing the high availability and reliability of network equipment combined with the business flexibility of enterprise software. It is the only real-time charging solution that can provide the scalability and performance needed to move to LTE, while providing the configurability and agility to support the new business models LTE demands.
MATRIXX enables operators to unleash their creativity when designing and launching 4G and LTE offers. With MATRIXX operators can:
- Configure new products and pricing
- Implement real-time rating and discounting
- Manage any number of balances per customer both monetary and non-monetary
- Design complex subscriber relationships for sharing of balances and loyalty or social programs
- Scale to easily manage the high volume of sessions and application usage
- Charge based on service context
- Provide real-time usage information and notifications to your customers
Online Customer Experience
Provide Outstanding Customer Experience through Real-Time Interaction
MATRIXX Software's Online Customer Experience solution places mobile account and service controls directly in the hands of consumers. It provides an e-channel, directly on the device, for CSPs to engage their customers and promote individualized offers, promotions and services. Communications Service Providers (CSPs) can now extend an outstanding consumer experience at every point of interaction with their customers.
MATRIXX Online Customer Experience solution includes a mobile application so that customers can:
- Receive up-to-the moment, real-time balance and usage information
- Set and change spending limits and alerts
- Manage family plans
- Purchase offers or change plans and service options on the fly
- Get a live view of which apps, services, devices, or family members are consuming the most bandwidth
- Make better decisions about which apps to use or how to allocate shared data
- Allocate and reallocate shared minutes or megabytes of data across devices and family members.
Enterprise Spend Control
Provide enterprise customers with real-time visibility and controls over mobile spend
With MATRIXX Software's Enterprise Spend Control (ESC) Solution, CSPs can offer their enterprise customers real-time visibility and control over their communications spending, ensuring that all charges are authorized by the corporation, that enterprises are notified before they incur overages, and that bills are predictable and within a set budget each month.
MATRIXX Enterprise Spend Control solution provides benefits to CSPs and their Enterprise customers including:
- The ability to manage large, complex enterprise accounts including enabling sharing plans and billing aggregation across any level of the corporate hierarchy
- Real-time rating, charging, and policy management for enterprise customer usage
- A self-care application so that employees can manage their own spending and administrators can manage spending and plan allocation across the enterprise
- Real-time alerts and flexible limits and policies so CSPs can avoid bill shock , disputes and write-offs for roaming and data usage
- The ability for enterprises to set budgets and policies so that they are ensured of predictable bills and aware of overage charges